Tuesday, December 11, 2007

yay for old friends!

I "ran into" an old online buddy today, her name is Rene, well...PRINCESS Rene. I just adore this woman!! We caught up a bit, and she oohed and aahed over Ciarra (as always) and then...this go check her out! But um...shes a little crazy, a lot wonderful, and...totally and completely smitten by my girl. Always has been..I expect someday to be accosted by a Princess who will fly right by me and grab up my little darling with the express purpose of checking out her EYEBROWS!! LOL Love ya Rene..and we sure missed you.

1 comment:

Rene Perez said...

Are you trying to make people think I'm "off my rocker?" I tried to get my eyebrows waxed... one.. OUCH! I thought I wouldn't make it.. demanded Darvocet that I had left over from my c-section. Sister rolled her eyes at me. Anyway, Ciarra will have to keep the title Best Brows because mine will forever remain AS IS! Ugh!! Never again! *rubbing eyebrows as I remember the pain*