Sunday, January 20, 2008

My heart...has found a family



I am told that this precious and beautiful little boy who I can honestly say I love with all of my heart has found a family that wants to bring him home!! I am SO happy, so relieved, SO grateful. I intend to continue sponsoring his adoption, if I can. And I hope to be able to be in touch with them someday, maybe I can meet him one day and thank him for allowing me to heal. Loving Aleksa has been good for me, my heart is healed a bit from the pain of Alex. I think allowing myself to open up and truly allow these strong feelings has been a good thing. He is so special, I can only imagine how he will bless his new family. Hooray for you, little man. may all your dreams come true.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Michelle,
Just wondering if you still like to visit my blog. I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are still reading:) Have a great day!
Cindy