Friday, January 11, 2008

Taking bets that the Pats win

I have not yet "bragged" on my team...GO PATRIOTS...but I say we all place bets, all proceeds go to Meredith's adoption fund, lets be a part of getting those kids the hell OUT of Dodge...anyone in? $50 bucks says the Pats win.


http://www.reecesrainbow.com/sponsorcornish.htm



C'mon, you all KNOW the Patriots are gonna win. They're the best team EVER. ;)

it's simple...if you bet on the correct team, you get to keep your money (unless you feel generous) if you lose, you pay in via Paypal to their fund. Easy as...16 and OHHHHHH. :)
PS ANY AMOUNT. Betcha your blog cant raise as much as my blog. C'mon people, lets fight. This ones worth it.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I never even knew who was going to the super bowl. I do watch it though... for the commercials!! I TAGGED YOU! Come see!